CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Got tagged?!?

I've been tagged...you may be next!

My wife tagged me. I think it's because I don't like to get up the first couple of times she tries to wake me up! So, I'm playing along. The rules are to post 6 UNinteresting things about me and in then tag 6 more people. And- just so you know- finding UNinteresting things is harder than it looks. I find myself completely interesting. Always.

SOOO...

1. I got birds all up in my grill!
2. I shave only on my Days off.
3. My days off are Tues. and Weds. (nights).
4. I still sleep with my stuffed football pillow I got when I was 16yrs old.
5. I hate warm or hot drinks!
6. I over spice everything I eat and or cook!!! ...that ones for you LO!!!


No tagging Zone! Lucky for you!




If you want to play:

Link back to the person who tagged you.
Post these rules on your blog.
List 6 uninteresting things about yourself.
Tag 6 random people at the end of your entry.

0 comments: